Re: gnopernicus and web browsers

Hi Marco,

The most accessible build of the most accessible browser to use with Gnopernicus (at the moment) is the Sun branch of Mozilla 1.7. Download from ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/accessibility/sun-mozilla-1.7/04-26-2005/

Is there a Debian package?

And is there a Debian package for the Java Accessible Bridge?

If not, will be there some license problem if I try to create and share them?

I'm not aware of Debian packages for either of these, but I'm not a Debian expert. I can't imagine any license problem for you to build and share Debian packages of either. Mozilla is under the MPL license, and the java-acces-bridge LGPL.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team