freetts

Hi all,

I'm sorry for my questions of newbie to the gnome-accessibility world.
As I do not understant why it is impossible to select festival in my
gnopernicus, I decided to work with fretts.
First, I installed a Sun jdk 1.5.0_03, I set the CLASSPATH and PATH
environnement variables correctly.
Then also downloaded the java access bridge 1.4.5 I think.
It compiled and installed correctly.
Then I downloaded the last release of freetts (1.2.1).
The problem is when I try to build gnome-specch. The configure script
runs correctly (with --with-jab-dir --with-freetts-dir --with-java-home
are set correctly). At the end of configure, the current configuration
seems ok. Then I do "make" and I get many erros : org.GNOME.Bonobo :
package not found.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks
--