Re: Announcing Orca v2.17.0

Can you clarify the numbering a little? If I understand the new
numbering strategy, what was released some weeks ago as Orca 1.0 would
be tantamount to a numbering like Orca 2.16.0. Is that correct?

If there are bug fixes, these would then go as 2.16.X, whereas the
development versions would continue as 2.17.X, and culminate in a stable
release of 2.18.0 at sometime in the future?

Is this correct? And do you actually expect bug fixes against the stable
Orca, or just development builds going forward?

Janina