Re: Accessibility of gnome-controlcenter?

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 16:03 -0500, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed that by default in Feisty, the administration menu seems to be
> gone, and all of the functions it contained can now be accessed via the
> gnome-control-center.

FWIW, this is a proposal for GNOME 2.18 that may or may not be adopted
(although it looks like it will be).  I've never been too keen on it,
but assuming it gets in, I'm hopeful that it will still be possible to
switch back to the more efficient, old-style menu access too.

Cheeri,
Calum.