droplinegnome

It's missing more than festival and speech_tools. gnome-speech isn't in the distribution and I don't know what all else is missing. orca is present but speech is unavailable; must have been put together for those with enough money to have and use refreshable braille displays and intended only for their use. The droplinegnome-installer is good enough anyone can run it either in command line or graphical modes to do the install and what's installed at the end works, it's just too much of an Al Q'aeda clone for my tastes. Fortunately it has uninstall facilities since I'm going to use them next.