Re: Questions about gnome-mag + orca

Hi Kristian,

My thoughts about where magnification must go is:

* Leave gnome-mag in maintenance (hey, we need a maintainer for it :-).
* A magnification D-BUS API will be great (this will address the
cross-desktop issue). gnome-mag API have good examples of some needed
functionalities to solutions as eZoom.

I just would like to put here that this new free software/open source
solution have the ability to roll up/down/left/right the desktop in
the case of half-screen magnification. A feature that please visually
impaired people when I show it for they in ZoomText.

So, the only thing that we need is define this API and someone code it
in they preferred composite manager.

Best regards,
Carlos.

--