Re: Announcing hackfest, minutes etc

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 13:09 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
> A effect from the last a11y meeting:
>
>   * Uploaded minutes [1]
>   * Created "Hope to attend" section [2]
>   * I have announce it on my blog [3] , soon in planet gnome. Spread
>     the new by yourself.

How do the hackfests at these events work? Does everybody just
work on their own project with some cross-project collaboration
and chit-chat?

I'd be interested in attending and spending the hackfest time
working on user help for accessibility. This is a very difficult
topic area for most of the docs team to work on, because we're
not familiar with it. People who use and develop (especially
use) these technologies are invaluable.

I hope that being in a room with experts would allow me to ask
questions and bounce ideas off people.

Is this something other attendees would be interested in?

--
Shaun