Re: GNOME-A11y in the Workplace

Good day,
The one place where Orca come in very handy, is when I am working on the
phonemes of Espeak.
I am the maintainer of the Afrikaans Espeak language and am working on
Northern Sotho, another of our eleven official languages.
The Espeakedit program requires a GUI to run.
Although I just run the program from a Gnome terminal, what might make it
interesting, is that I use a11y technology to work on a11y technology.
Regards, Willem