RE: Information on Caribou

Hi Heidi.

First of all, sorry for the late reply.

Here are the features we have worked on, from the Caribou roadmap:

  * change the qwerty layout to have 4 rows instead of 3 (add more
 control characters to the first layer)(already included in Caribou)
  * improve text detection using atspi (already included in Caribou)
  * add sticky keys functionality (already included in Caribou)
  * add support for word prediction using prediction dbus service
  * add 'alpha numeric sorted alphabetically' and 'alpha numeric sorted
 by frequency' keyboards
  * keyboard fully usable with 1 switch Autoscan
  * keyboard fully usable with 1 switch Userscan
  * UI for setting up switch
  * a mode that is always visible

At the moment, we are working on the patches with the changes and
uploading them to the project repository and their approval will be
needed. The 'development tasks' section of the web will be updated
accordingly.

Regards.

David Pellicer