Re: A11y for Linux on ARM

On 05/21/2012 07:10 PM, Pete Brunet wrote:
> Is anyone using a11y support on Linux on ARM?  If so, are there any
> issues?  -Pete

GNOME a11y stack was ported to Maemo [1], and some of the devices that
used Maemo, like N810 [2] and N900 [3] were ARM based. Anyway, although
some sniffing, debugging and automated testing tools were used (so the
stack was working), AFAIK, nobody used real end-user ATs like Orca on
those devices.

Taking into account the similarities between Maemo and Meego, I suppose
that it should also work there, and on the recent N9, but I never tested it.

BR

[1] maemo.gitorious.org/hail
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N810
[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N900