gnopernicus 0.9.3

Hi,

I have the pleasure to announce the release of version 0.9.3 of gnopernicus,
 the screen reader for GNOME desktop.

* What is it ?
=================
gnopernicus is designed to allow blind and visually impaired user to use the
computer. gnopernicus presents the information using three devices: speech,
magnifier and braille.

* What's new in 0.9.3 ?
========================

Speech:
    * Changed to report Backspace and Delete keys with 'Say all modifiers'
      option enabled.

Miscelaneous:

    * Added a presentation for "object:tab-added", "object:tab-removed" events
      for tabs.
    * Removed Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S key combination.
      "Describe my surroundings" command is no longer mapped to this key
      combination.

Magnifier:
    * Allow magnifier to be large as the display size.

Braille Monitor:
    * Braille monitor will not display text in "BRAILLE" or "DUAL" Mode Type
      anymore.
    * Removed all things related to braille font.

GUI:
    * Changed a label text in the magnifier preferences from
      "Cursor magnification" to "Set cursor separate from magnification".
    * In the Braille Monitor preferences the "DUAL" and "BRAILLE" Mode Type
      options were grayed out. They wont be used for the moment.
    * In the speech preferences "Say all cursors" option was renamed as
      "Say all navigation keys".

Where can I get it ?
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnopernicus/0.9/
gnopernicus-0.9.3.tar.gz