Re: jhbuild

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 12:35:17AM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>> Wouldn't that also ignore libosinfo dep? It will still be pulled by
>> Boxes but jhbuild might build that *after* tracker and then you don't
>> get the ISO extractor.
>
> This is quite possible, I haven't checked. On the other hand, getting the
> iso extractor to be used requires a bit of magic, so it's probably not a
> big deal for people who favour faster builds.

I got the quick build, but couldn't open an ISO... is there a way to
manually add a libosinfo dependency earlier?

Back to the long build... I nearly got past WebKit yesterday for the
first time (I am eager to see what's on the other side) but had to
dash from work to home in the middle and my laptop battery ran out.

Mike