Re: can't build bonobo HEAD with any cvs ORBit

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Michael Meeks wrote:

>         We disagree but not very seriously. The problem is that Elliot
> didn't want to release a new ORBit, I'm sure he will correct me but these
> I think were they:
>
>         * It's not good to release too often
>         * ORBit might still have bugs in it

Or, to retell them from my viewpoint:
	Michael has contributed two fairly important bug fixes the
	previous two days (one of them after he initially asked for a
	release). I don't want to make a release until this trend
	stops and it appears as if we have something that doesn't shatter
	when handled.

I plan on making a release on Friday, unless something urgent comes up.
-- Elliot
"The Pythagorean Theorem employed 24 words, the Lord's Prayer has 66 words,
Archimedes Principle has 67 words, the 10 Commandments have 179 words, the
Gettysburg Address had 286 words, the Declaration of Independence, 1,300 words and
finally the European Commission's regulation on the sale of cabbage: 26,911 words."