Re: short tutorial on writing bonobo controls

On Tue Sep 19, 2000 at 04:15:05PM +0900, Makoto SHIGA wrote:
> Hello sri.
> thanks for advise
>
> I added that sentence.
> but it can't compile and remained this sentence.
>
> >`container_create': test-container.o(.text+0x2a0): undefined reference
> > to `bonobo_ui_handler_new_for_app'
>
> Is this sentence relation on libxml?
>
> By the way these days CVS bonobo contents is change isn't it?
> 6th Sep(in Changelog)'s version bonobo have
> "bonobo_ui_handler_new_for_app". but newest bonobo(maybe 12nd Sep in
> Changelog) don't have this function.
> why?

bonobo is under heavy development these days. i have fixed it in my
(unreleased) example code, which I don't have handy at the moment.

take a look at the code in samples/controls  (in the bonobo source dir),
that should contain the name-of-the-day for bonobo_ui_handler_new_for_app.
However, still the code won't compile, due to some other stuff, e.g.
BonoboApp is now BonoboWin.

so, my advise is to wait a couple of days for my updated tutorial, which
should work again. I'll post an announcement to this list.

cheers.
--Dirk-Jan.