Cannot build bonobo-0.19 out of CVS due to gnomine.c translations

Hi all,

I'm trying to build CVS latest bonobo as a distributable tarball, and then
create an RPM out of it.  'make dist; make distcheck' works just fine, but
when I then try to build from the created bonobo-0.19.tar.gz, I get errors
in the po directory due to the gnomine.c translations (gnomine.c has been
depracated, yes?)

Is The Right Thing To Do(tm) to take the gnomine.c lines out of po/*.po ?

Thanks,

Zach