bonobo-activation ...

Hi Maciej,

	I've tried to get bonobo-activation to work with things, indeed
the attached patches fit libbonobo, libgnome, gnome-vfs, libbonoboui to
work with bonobo-activation; we still need to knobble gconf and
bonobo-config.

	For some reason, activation works fine inside bonobo-activation [
the test-query ], but then not in libbonoboui/tests for some
(strange) reason I can't grasp [ just run test-ui to see a moniker resolve
fail ] strangely.

	If you can fix the issues, can you commit the attached patches and
push Havoc to get a new gconf out ? oh and release so I can get libbonobo
out for tommorow, and push on up the platform thereafter.

	Thanks,

		Michael.