PropertyBag callback function

Hi,

How do i receive notification that a property in a PropertyBag has
changed?

Currently, i don't create the PropertyBag, but i get it:

bag = bonobo_get_object ("config:/scintilla", "Bonobo/PropertyBag",
&ev);

So i'm not able to specify the get & set functions that you normally do
when you create a new PropertyBag (bonobo_property_bag_new).

I can register an event listener with the PropertyBag
(bonobo_event_source_client_add_listener). That tells me when a property
value has changed, but there is no clear property id in the callback
function! The only identifiable thing is the event_name, but that is
something like "Bonobo/Property:change:line-numbers", so trying to find
out which property has changed is pretty difficult.

What is the correct/easy way to respond to changes to a PropertyBag?

Thanks,

Jeroen Zwartepoorte