Re: Bonobo Unique Application v5.1

Hi Gustavo,

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 14:56, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
> 	Oops! :-)
> 	Here it is, then.

	:-)

	Is there any reason we can't do:

	GValue    *bonobo_arg_to_gvalue_copy (const BonoboArg *in_arg);
	BonoboArg *bonobo_arg_from_gvalue_copy (const GValue *in_arg);

	And use NULL to signal the (rare) error conditions ?

> 	OK.  In fact I didn't touch the old functions, so I expect
> this to have zero impact on existing applications.

	Sure; of course I think it's prolly more ideal to have a fast in-lined
'case statement' mapping for the base types instead of always going to
the hash-table; would be a smaller chunk of code too I think, and
fall-back to the hash if we can't do it ourselves. [ also saves us from
strange people re-registering bogus types and having problems ;-].

	Apart from that looks great, please do get it in,

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot