Re: PostgreSQL errors building out of CVS

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> I know, since Rodrigo has made some modifications on the API, check the CVS for
> the latest version of it which at least does compile! However, the bonobo stuff
> is not yet working correctly...

The version I tried to compile this morning was a pretty fresh checkout.
I just now issued a 'cvs -z3 update', and nothing has changed since I
checked it out, so I think I have the latest version from CVS.

Thanks,

--
Brian Jepson * (bjepson@jepstone.net)  *  http://www.jepstone.net/