Re: gda-server

> I'd also vote for a Bonobo only version, and we can let users not whishing not
> to have Bonobo compile gnome-db from sources (by setting the right flag to the
> configure script).

Ok, voting time is finished! So, I'll made a new release during this
week or in the beginning of the next one. So, please add to CVS anything
you want to go on it.

But, if you're just planning to add new features, I'll make the release
before so that it does not come out with not-tested stuff.

Cheers