Re: Updated documentation

> Hi all!
>
> I've just commited a modified version of the SGML doc. I've indroduced the new
> SCHEMAS, and also a short introduction about the constraints and their meaning.
>
> Could you, Rodrigo, update the gnome-db WWW site, because my SGML/Docbook stuff
> still does not work. Tell me if you found any errors.

Well, with these changes, the new release is closed (no more changes to it). I'll
update the www site, do the RPMs, ... also, nobody has sent me new screenshots
(don't you want your desktop to appear on the WWW?), please do it today before 5PM
GMT (that's the time in London), as later I will be at home doing all the stuff and
not connected to the internet.

Tomorrow we'll start talking about the new things that will go into the next
release.