Re: diffenrences between providers / servers

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@linuxave.net> el día Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:39:10 +0200,
escribió:

>being used is XML. This is because we plan to support non-DBMS data
>sources (LDAP, POP3/IMAP, etc), and SQL is only supported by DBMS.

wow, mozilla syndrome ... (everything, but the kitchen sink)

it's just me or gnome-db is starting to loose the focus ?

the same day that gnome-db support pop3 it will die of featuritis
and unmaintanability...
(and people will use the camel library for pop3, imap)

gnome-db should do one thing, and do it well.

anyway, nevermind,
sergio