Re: gnomeprint.so.1 ??? why doesn't so.2 work???

I am having the same problem.  It was suggested to me that I should create
a link called gnomeprint.so.1 that links to gnomeprint.so.1.  This did not
work for me but it may work for you.  If you find any way that works for
you let me know.

Thanks
Neil