gnome-db & bonobo

Hi all!

Well, I'm happy to announce that the bonobo container in the gda-manager
app now works very well with bonobo-0.8. I'm compiling right now
bonobo-0.9 to test it against it. You can now insert any bonobo
embeddable component in its window. It does not do anything useful, but
it's quite nice (at least for me after all the work I've done with
bonobo).

I also ask somebody with no bonobo installed to try to compile and run
it, in order to find any bug in the non-bonobo version.

Next step, components.

Cheers