library names

Hi all!

I've been changing the names of some libraries to follow the same naming

conventions. Now all libraries are named:

libgda-*.so

I haven't changed the libgda_odbc* lib since Nick is making changes and
I didn't want to intercept him, so please Nick change it to
libgda-odbc*.

The most important change is the gdaui lib, which is now called
libgda-client-ui. This affects specially Vivien in gASQL, so replace all

your libgdaui* references.

The other changes only affect the oracle provider and the client apps,
so don't worry.