Re: [gnome-db]API reference

Hi!

On 11 May 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've just uploaded to www.gnome-db.org the current API references for
> both GNOME-DB and libgda.

I believe that having an API will be a very BIG improvement to the quality
of the gnome-db documentation. Good work.

> As stated by gtk-doc, only 16% of the stuff is documented, so we need to
> fill in all the blanks. But well, you can have a look in its current
> state at http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/

The links are not working right now, and the docs don't seem to be in
CVS right now. Any idea of what is happening?

> cheers
>
> --
> Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
> http://www.gnome-db.org/

| Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela                |
| Web: www.jorgeferrer.com             |
| jferrer ieeesb etsit upm es          |