[gnome-db]GOB_CHECK and autogen.sh

I recently resolved some conflicts between my local copy of libgda/configure.in
and the CVS copy, and sso re-ran autogen.sh.  In doing so, I came across an
unresolved macro, GOB_CHECK.  I did some hunting and found the macro in
${prefix}/share/aclocal/gob.m4, where ${prefix} is the prefix used when
configuring GOB.

Could someone more familiar with autogen.sh add this directory (defaults to
/usr/local/share/aclocal) to the aclocal include path (or tell me how, and I'll
do it myself) ?

Thanx,
Ian

--