Re: [gnome-db] how to wear gasql

On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 17:55, Renato Lemos wrote:
> I want wear gasql, but I dont know how to install.
> I installed gnome-db 0.2.93.
> If somebody know how to user gasql, please talk me.

you've got a configuration dialog where you must setup the GNOME-DB data
source to be used *. Select it, and it will connect to the database,
load all information it needs, and then, you'll have a lot more options
in the menus and toolbar.

cheers

* for creating a new data source, run gnomedb-fe, and click on the
manager button, and then, on 'New data source'