Re: [gnome-db] uninstallable libgda0-0...rpm

le mer 28-11-2001  21:57, Lawrence Harriott a ?rit :

I am trying to install libgda0-0.2.10-2mdk.i586.rpm on mandrake 8.1
without success.  I have downloaded this package from four different
mirrors with the same result.

What is the error you get, and where did you get the package from?
Anyway, I recommend that you use a newer version, the latest is 0.2.93.
They are not yet on the Gnome-DB FTP server, but if you need I can put
the ones I've made. Tell me.

Can you give me a reliable source for this package or another way to
install it?  And is there an updated package that should be used
instead?

Thanks

Lawrence

Vivien