[gnome-db] Re: Gnome-db todo

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 05:01, KrishnaNChandana cs com wrote:
> Rodrigo,
>    I am kotamraju Krishna.Impressed with Open Source.I want to do my part.Iam
> Master in comp science Univ of Oklahoma.I am interested in "Write GNOME-DB
> user guide".Let me know what I can do.

cool!

The thing you should do is to install the GNOME 2 version of
libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db, and start writing the user guide.

If it is too much asking installing the GNOME 2 version (You need to
install stuff from CVS), you could start writing the stuff for the GNOME
1.4 version (0.2.96), and then, update it as soon as you install the
GNOME 2 version.

How does this sound?

cheers and thanks a lot for your help