-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-db-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnome-db-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Rodrigo Moya
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 1:26 PM
To: Daniel Morgan
Cc: GDA
Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Patch to libgnomedb for GnomeDbSqlEditor
(Gnome2)

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 08:00, Daniel Morgan wrote:
ok, patch applied, since it works, but I've got some comments, specially
about the coding style (you should read the HACKING file :-).

I fixed some of those, but please, for future code, follow this
convention, so that all the code looks the same.

* you should restrict lines to no more than 80 characters. In
gnome-db-sql-editor.c, after indenting all lines in emacs (with the C
style used in gnome-db), there are functions which are totally
unreadable. It is better if you separate your code in small functions
than nesting lots of if/switch/while/for/whatever to make lines with
100+ characters.

Apart from this, the code is ok, since it works, but it should be
cleaned up, so please, if you feel like, clean it up yourself, since you
know the code.