[gnome-db] WANTED: Linux Distributin with gnome-db ready to go ....

Call me stupid, but I have never been able to get gnome-db installed
correctly, using RPMs or not.  Is there a Linux Distribution I can get
from cheapbytes.com or some similar source that will work out of the box?
If not, can I pay someone $$$$$ to prepare a "guaranteed to work" patch to
a standard distribution, like Redhat 10?  The patch might be a single RPM
that contains everything needed, including a compatible MySQL setup.

Please send proposals.

Thanks.

Edward Hiskes