Re: [gnome-db] FreeTDS DSN configuration

El vie, 05-11-2004 a las 00:10, Robert Davis escribió:
I set up my libgda DSN string like you and it crashed.  I don't have
debugging setup right now.  If I just use only the HOST= it works.  I
first set lingda 1.0.4 with freetds .62.3 so it shouldn't be a problem.

Rob..
OK,
now works!!!
I have instaled last freetds.
I was having the same problem, but with strace I can see that
freetds reads /usr/locat/etc/fretds.conf, not /etc/fretds.conf

Thank you for your help