Re: [gnome-db] GdaXmlDatabase Patch and two new functions (libgda HEAD)

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 17:08 +0100, ALVAROPG telefonica net wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I have found a bug in the GdaXmlDatabase, when a table changed his
> name the xmldb don't know this change and don't apply.
>
>    In other way, I have make two new functions, gda_table_find_field and
> gda_table_get_fields.
>
> Regards.

as we talked the other day, these functions:
> gda_table_get_fields (GdaTable *table)
> gda_table_find_field

would be better called get_columns/find_column

> note: I don't add a changelog entry, I will make it if you think the
> patch is ok.

the rest looks ok, so fix the above thing, add a ChangeLog and commit
please :)

Of course, the API addition can't go to the 1.2 branch, so don't commit
that part (that is, commit all to 1.2 except the 2 new functions, which
are not used in the new code, right?) to the 1.2 branch please.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>