Re: [gnome-db] libgda package for RHEL/CentOS ?

2008/6/20 Aleksander Morgado <aleksander es gnu org>:
> Hi all,
>
> Do you guys know where to find RPM of libgda for RHEL/CentOS? I tried to
> find it in the package management utility of the distros, and even googled
> for it, but no success.

Some very old ones acn be found in DAG's repositories:
http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/libgda/
I would also look at http://rpm.pbone.net/ for packages. The last
solution is to get a SRPM from one of the previously mentionned sites,
modify the specs, and re-create the RPM yourself.

Sorry for not being more helpfull.

Regards,

Vivien