Re: [gnome-db] GdaCommand.

OK, I have implemented this and when I try to remove a row from a data model I get the error: Model does not allow row deletion. If I try to append a row, I get the error: No INSERT statement provided.

Does that mean that this feature is not implemented for this provider, or am I missing something? I am using postgresql 8.3.7.  If it is not implemented for postgresql, for which provider is it implemented?

I'm working on a stand alone example, I'll send it to you ASAP.

Vivien