Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta 2 info

On 2002.06.04 13:26 Gustavo Giráldez wrote:
Unfortunately we don't have good organization.  We should be
using bugzilla for that, but for some reason (probably that we
discuss most of this in the irc channel) we don't

I see that Anjuta2 does indeed have a bugzilla entry. It looks like you are really lacking a project manager to handle more of the admin and coordination. Again, that's more easily facilitated via e-mail IMO (since many people do not have a lot of time to spend in IRC channels).

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com