Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta 1.x vs 2.x, an end-user's point of view

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 10:49, Andy Piper wrote:
> On 2002.06.04 15:35 "Moskof, Adam" wrote:
> > If anyone has any ideas (for example, if someone wants
> > to create anjuta2 at SF), I'd be happy to oblige.
>
> SF is not the right place for it. You should probably obtain
> access to the location where the gnome devtools website is
> maintained, add a LOT more information about the Anjuta2
> project, and then try to keep it up-to-date.

I'm not sure if www.gnome.org is the best place for us to keep the
site.  It ends up meaning that we have to go through the cvs.gnome.org
account process for anyone that wants to help out on the website.  If we
can find someplace better it would be nice.  I don't know if sf is the
right place, but somewhere.

-dave