Re: Anjuta2 up and running - what now ?

Hi,

First of all I have to apologize for my lack of action wrt the backend
stuff.  I hope to reach a point where I can commit really really soon.

But, just for the record, the backend is for reading and modifying an
automake project.  To create a project (as Biswa asks) we will use the
project wizard Dave was working on.

Right now you can open a project though.  Just click Open project, point
to the root of any automake project and open any file in there (the
important thing is the directory, not the file).

Cheers,
Gustavo