moving gtksourceview into glimmer module

Hi JP,

I've wanted to move the gtksourceview code into glimmer for some time
now (to lower the dependency count by one at least, and gtksourceview is
basically nothing more than a base lib for glimmer now). I've discussed
this with the original authors of gtksourceview (Mikael Hermansson &
Chris Phelps) and they're ok with it.

Dave told me the best way to do this is to determine what files need to
be moved and then ask a cvs admin to do it (to preserve cvs history
etc). Dave also said that you have the permission/ability to do this. Is
this correct?

If so, could you move all the files in gtksourceview/src to
glimmer/sourceview? (that dir needs to be created first) I can change
the configure & makefile stuff myself.

Thanks,

Jeroen