Re: Question

Hi Chris

The anjuta2 project is still alive and kicking. However, we (the anjuta1
developers) felt that the progress was too slow and it won't be catching
up feature-wise with Anjuta1 in the near future. Hence we decided to
port Anjuta to GNOME2 and continue working on it for the time being at
least. We are also planning to incorporate the cool bits from anjuta2
architecture (e.g. the 'everything-is-a-plugin concept) and apply it
*gradually* to anjuta1 *without rewriting everything*.

So, currently, they are effectively two different projects, with a
different set of developers and different architectures.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,
Biswa.