Re: Substitute text

On Fri, 2016-08-19 at 12:14 +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:37:46PM +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:

Do you have an idea how I best can substitute text?
For a GtkTextBuffer, you can use GtkSourceSearchContext to search &
replace.

I know that. What I described is a real smart context based symbol
replace, not a plain text based one. That works fine now.

Next problem: Before doing the replace, I want to highlight the
symbols. Currently I am doing that by underlining. But I would like to
highlight with the search-match color from the xml scheme.

  <!-- Search Matching -->

But there seems to be no way to access that color from inside the
program code. I know I can access some colors, like background and
foreground color. But not this one.

That is a bit ugly. So I have to select an arbitrary color for
highlighting, and that color may match not well for the user selected
color scheme.