Translators get crazy

Hi all,

I've been working on the Gnome User Guide for while doing the italian translation, but I'm getting crazy.

Keeping the docs on the CVS is a very good thing, the document'll be always in sync with the software, but I's quite a problem with the translation. I can't release something because I'm always updating it.

We need a "freeze" also for the docs, otherwise it'll be very difficult to work on translation.

What can we do for it ?

Christopher