GNOME font selector documentation

Dear Andrew:

I am one of the members of the GNOME documentation team, and right now
I am finishing writing docs for the GNOME font selector utility. Since
you are the principal author of this utility, I thought you might want
to take a look at the preliminary version:

http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/fontsel

I would like to hear any comments you might have before submitting
this to CVS. ALso: there is one feature which I didn't document
because I don't understand it myself: what are stars (*) marking some
of the point sizes in the main window?

I also have some suggestions, which,  IMHO, could make using this
utility easier - if you want, I can send them to you; otherwise, I
will just submit them to bugs.gnome.org as "wishlist" items.

Best,
Sasha Kirillov