Re: MArco

IIRC, Windowmaker by itself is not GNOME compliant, but there is a patch
to make it at least pseudo-GNOME compliant. I'm afraid I don't have a
URL to it, but it's probably on the GNOME softawre map. The two most GNOME
compliant window managers that I know of are Enlightenment
(http://www.enlightenment.org) and IceWM
(http://www.kiss.uni-lj.si/~k4fr0235/icewm/)

--
Evan Lawrence