Application Documentation Guidelines/Web Page

Hi everyone,

  I am working on a web page which will track the development of
documentation for GNOME applications.  I hope that this table will be
ready to put on the main website in a few days.

http://ars-www.uchicago.edu/~muet/app_docs_status/app_docs_status.html

I would like to hear people's opinions on this web page and make sure
everyone agrees with the section:
           GOALS AND GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION

If everything goes well(ie. we all agree on what this page should say),
I'm hoping we can send out an official announcement next week to help
in recruiting new writers and encourage developers to modify applications
if necessary.

All feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Dan
d-mueth@uchicago.edu