GNOME User Interface Guidelines

Hi,

As annunced before, I have started working on a "GNOME User Interface
Guidelines" project.

Such a project already exists (/gnome-libs/devel-docs/ui-guide on CVS), but
it does not seem to get updated any more. I have contacted the authors of
that document - Martin has told me that he does not work on the document any
more and asked me to continue his work, Federico has not replied yet.

I guess that makes me the "interim maintainer" of the document :)

Could the documentation folks please add the project to the GDP site? The
authors are:

Federico Mena Quintero  <federico@nuclecu.unam.mx>
Martin Wahlen <mva@sbbs.se>
Jörg Rathlev <joerg@jrsoftware.de> (I've not contributed anything yet)

Description (from about.sgml):

This book contains the user interface guidelines that developers
should follow when writing applications for the GNU Network
Object Model Environment (GNOME).

Jörg