Re: Hello

On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 02:00:54PM -0700, B. John Gilger wrote:
> I feel that probably the best place for me to start is proof reading or
> reviewing the work of other team members.  This ought to be the quickest
> way to get a good feel for the writing style and the information.
John, welcome to the GDP.  I am currently working on fixing bugs in the GNOME
1.2.1 release of documentation.  This maybe something which would be a good
start for you.  It may have a slight learning curve, but this maybe a good
first project.  http://www.warpa.net/~battery841/gdp/ has the file.  I'll be
uploading a gzip'd file shortly.  Later today, that is also supposed to be
changed to battery841.warpa.net/ so if the previous does not work, please try
the later.  If neither works, I am on IRC in irc.mint.net in #docs regularly,
under the nick shag2dpe.
Again welcome.
Kevin
--