RE: comprehensiveness and completeness of large docs

>From: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu>
>The biggest problem with the Emacs manual is that you cannot find ANYTHING
>unless you know what it's called.  It's totally useless if you know what
>you
>want to do, but don't know EXACTLY what Emacs calls that command.  Anyway,
>just be careful how closely you emulate the Emacs manual...
>	Greg

errm, this is true.  I guess I should clarify a bit.  I was more
interested in the fact that there were different kinds of indices
in the manual.  It would be nice to look in the Concept index and
see (e.g.):

Vfolders: (see also Folders; Filters)
  creating
  deleting
  using
   .
   .
   .

Or to look up the command to create a vfolder by name, keyboard
shortcut, or menu location in the appropriate index.  Each would
have benefits to a different kind of user.  (It would also
probably be a bear to create each index, but that's another
topic.)

-pate