[okki wanadoo fr: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus RPMs]

Folks -
FYI - this ran on the Nautilus list this morning.

If these work, it might aid Nautilus doc testing for those annoyed
with the task of building The Beast from cvs (jfleck's hand is raised
here in cheerful agreement).

I do not know how current the source used is, or how frequently it is
updated, so there is the risk that users will miss all the wonderful
fixes that Ali is rapidly making, but it'd be great is someone can try
'em out.

Cheers,

John

----- Forwarded message from Okki <okki@wanadoo.fr> -----

Hi,

You can forget the problems I got during the compilation, I solved them. I even made the RPM
packages for Nautilus and it's dependencies. If you want to test them :

http://okki.lefute.com/nautilus/

Thanx

----- End forwarded message -----

--